Breve Tufvassons hereby guarantees high quality and proper functioning of the products within 12 months after release of the product to the final recipient, however, not longer than 24 months from the date of production.
- The Supplier guarantees that the products sold to the Recipient shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- The guarantee shall cover the products in the territory of the European Union.
- The Supplier shall provide guarantee for the sold products within 12 months from the date of release of the Product by the Recipient to the end customer.
- Upon detection of defects in materials or workmanship, covered by this guarantee, the Recipient shall immediately inform the Supplier about such defects. The Supplier shall determine complaint procedure on the basis of defect notification. The subject of the complaint shall be delivered to the address of the Guarantor: 93-347 Łódź, ul. Postępowa 25/27.
- The Supplier shall be responsible, under the issued guarantee, for any physical defects of the subject of delivery arising from reasons inherent in it – defects in construction, materials or workmanship, and in the case the subject of delivery lacks the properties assured of.
- The Supplier shall remove the defects revealed within the guarantee period by repairing or exchanging the Product, at its sole discretion.
- In compliance with the terms and conditions of the guarantee, within 14 days after delivery of the defective Product, the Supplier shall carry out technical evaluation on the basis of which it shall be determined whether the said defect is covered by the guarantee. At the same time the Supplier shall remove physical defects or deliver the product free from any defects if the defect arises from reasons inherent in the given Product. Should the product have been repaired 4 times during the guarantee period and despite this fact remains defective, the Guarantor shall deliver the subject of sale free of defects.
- Subject to section 7, in the case of unjustified and culpable delay of the Supplier in removing the defect, the final recipient may, upon ineffective expiration of an indicated additional term, either withdraw from the contract or demand price reduction.
- The Supplier shall not be responsible for any physical defects resulting from ordinary wear and tear, misuse, use in improper production environment, introduction of modifications or repairs carried out by unauthorized persons without the consent of the Supplier, and caused by external factors, not stipulated in the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- Guarantee period for repairs shall be 3 months, however, it cannot finish before the end of the initial guarantee period, determined in section 3 hereof. The guarantee period shall be prolonged by the downtime caused by the need for defect removal.
- The risk of accidental loss or damage of the product in the period from its release to the Guarantor to receipt shall be born by the Guarantor.
Executive Board of Breve Tufvassons